Friday, July 19, 2019

Let Not Your Hearts Be Troubled


When I heard Sean Hannity say this on Fox News in 2019, I was astonished. I thought the conservatives would try to pretend it didn’t happen. But a little searching on the web (for example, here) revealed that he has been saying this since at least 2012. (I do not have television service. I never listen to Fox News. But it was on the giant TV screen at a restaurant where I ate while traveling recently.)

The original quote was when Jesus said, “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.” It is obvious to me that Sean Hannity thinks he is playing the role of Jesus in the modern world. Hannity is a blasphemer.



And Hannity’s worshipers believe in Him as passionately as Christians claim to believe in Jesus.

The Republican Party has rejected Jesus and accepted Trump as their new God and Hannity as their new Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment